Hartcliffe Nursery School wanted a new website that would showcase their amazing work and communicate effectively with their parents, carers and the local community. We worked closely with them to design and develop a website that is accessible, dynamic and user-friendly.
Some of the features of the new website include:
- A homepage that displays the latest news and events from the nursery in a visually appealing way.
- A dedicated page for each of the five rooms in the nursery, where parents can see what their children are learning and doing, meet the staff and find essential information.
- A language toggle that allows users to translate the entire site in real time, with more languages coming soon.
- An accessibility menu that enables users to change the colours, contrast, text size and more to suit their preferences and needs.
- A mobile-responsive design that adapts to any device and screen size.
We are very proud of the outcome, and we hope that Hartcliffe Nursery School’s new website will help them reach more families and showcase their wonderful setting.