We are delighted to announce the launch of our latest website project for Hartcliffe Nursery School and Children’s Centre, a vibrant and inclusive setting in Bristol that offers high-quality early years education and care.
The previous site was created in 2013. Over the years, it hadn’t kept up with the advancements in web technology, nor was it being used optimally to communicate essential information and updates. While developing the new site, we installed analytical software on the previous site and discovered fewer than ten visitors per day were accessing it.
Hartcliffe Nursery School wanted a new website that would showcase their amazing work and communicate effectively with their parents, carers and the local community. We worked closely with them to design and develop a website that is accessible, dynamic and user-friendly.
Some of the features of the new website include:
- A homepage that displays the latest news and events from the nursery in a visually appealing way.
- A dedicated page for each of the five rooms in the nursery, where parents can see what their children are learning and doing, meet the staff and find essential information.
- A language toggle that allows users to translate the entire site in real time, with more languages coming soon.
- An accessibility menu that enables users to change the colours, contrast, text size and more to suit their preferences and needs.
- A mobile-responsive design that adapts to any device and screen size.
We worked with Hartcliffe Nursery School to develop a new and consistent identity that is reflected throughout the website, for their internal use, and in parent communications. We updated their logo to reflect this new identity and created complimentary badges and icons for each room.
We are very proud of the outcome, and we hope that Hartcliffe Nursery School’s new website will help them reach more families and showcase their wonderful setting.
You can visit the new website at https://www.hartcliffenursery.co.uk and watch our video tour next week on their website to learn more about the functionality and features of the site.
We are excited to work with Hartcliffe Nursery School on an ongoing basis to maintain and update the website on their behalf, posting news and events and helping manage their social media to drive traffic to the site. We are grateful for the opportunity to help them grow their website, building on the foundations of the launch, and make the website a destination site for parents, carers and the local community.