The Joshua Tapes tells the story of three young men as they set off on a road trip that takes them through the heartland of Malaysia. Mounting Reza’s Pajero, they head to the scenic East Coast, hoping to take in the sights as they go along. As their journey takes a series of unpredictable turns and their own inner demons close in on them, the bonds of friendship that hold the boys together will be tested to the breaking point, leading them down a road of self-discovery… The Joshua Tapes is a story of friendship, truth and redemption, and of how the search for these things sometimes hurt, but ultimately heals us all. The Joshua Tapes was edited by Chaos Created, and was released in cinemas on September 30th 2010.
- Chaos Created Designs and Develops Logo and Branding for Let’s Talk Bristol Initiative From Bristol City Council
- Chaos Created Develops Parcel Tracking System for iSunn Tanning Salon
- Chaos Created Launches New Adaptions Portal for Alfred Bekker
- Chaos Created Launches New Website for Hartcliffe Nursery School
- Chaos Created Develops New Logo and Branding for Bristol & Beyond Early Years Hub