Chaos Created was commissioned to build a mobile app for Nokia to be used within the company, wirelessly delivering competitions, quizzes, slide decks and news to staff, internationally. This app was also made available in a similar form for staff in Carphone Warehouse retail outlets so they could best sell a specific product line, educating them on the benefits of the products, giving them experience to pass on to consumers and help them become evangelists of these products.
- Chaos Created Designs and Develops Logo and Branding for Let’s Talk Bristol Initiative From Bristol City Council
- Chaos Created Develops Parcel Tracking System for iSunn Tanning Salon
- Chaos Created Launches New Adaptions Portal for Alfred Bekker
- Chaos Created Launches New Website for Hartcliffe Nursery School
- Chaos Created Develops New Logo and Branding for Bristol & Beyond Early Years Hub