Chaos Created was commissioned to build a mobile app for Nokia to be used within the company, wirelessly delivering competitions, quizzes, slide decks and news to staff, internationally. This app was also made available in a similar form for staff in Carphone Warehouse retail outlets so they could best sell a specific product line, educating them on the benefits of the products, giving them experience to pass on to consumers and help them become evangelists of these products.
- Chaos Created is developing a new programming course for SBC’s Oxford College Academic Programme
- Langeroo Adventures adds three new games and support for learning new languages
- Chaos Created launches new branding, website, and booklet for Bristol Early Years Teaching School Alliance
- Pancake Panic 5.9 for iOS
- Langeroo Adventures launches Worldwide on Windows, iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!