Focus TV Productions is headed by Martin Weitz, who describes himself as a TV and Radio producer-director and writer who makes committed but entertaining programmes on a diverse range of subjects from racism to cancer, archaeology to comedy. Chaos Created was commissioned to redesign their web site, bringing in a content management system to enable Martin to manage the site’s content and promote his documentary portfolio.
- Chaos Created launches new Booking and Ticketing System for BEYTSA
- Chaos Created Launches New Branding and Website for Cakes by Debbie
- Chaos Created is developing a new programming course for SBC’s Oxford College Academic Programme
- Langeroo Adventures adds three new games and support for learning new languages
- Chaos Created launches new branding, website, and booklet for Bristol Early Years Teaching School Alliance